ALBERTA RULES FOR GOLF / GOLFERS AMID THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
While we are very excited to welcome you to Rolling Green Fairways and the 2020 Golf Season, amongst the COVID-19 Pandemic, we just want to ensure we keep you apprised of the many, and ever changing, restrictions imposed on golfers and golf courses. These restrictions are in place to protect both our customers as well as our staff, and are and will continue to be, ever-changing as we all work through this pandemic together.
We therefore respectfully request your patience and understanding as we move forward together. The ability to REMAIN open depends on us working TOGETHER to comply with the restrictions as they change.
For the present time, please note restrictions as follows:
- Golfers are required to book tee times in advance … by way of online booking at www.rollinggreen.ca or alternatively by calling the Proshop at 780-875-4653 (GOLF).
- WALK ONS will not be permitted, in an effort to control # of golfers in an area and on the course, at any given time.
- As of May 14, 2020, you are now permitted to enter the proshop, while keeping proper social distancing. Floor decals have been placed for your ease of reference.
- Sanitizer is available at the front entrance … please use such upon entry.
- Golfers are requested to arrive at the proshop NO EARLIER than 15 minutes prior to your designated tee time. At checkin, we will collect your information, get you checked in and hand you scorecards/pencils … for the present time, they will not be available for public “touching”.
- Upon completion of your round, we ask that you proceed to the designated cart drop off area at the front of the regular parking lot. You may leave your key in the cart, as well as any club rentals, as we will sanitize before it is rented out again.
- ***Changes, effective June 4, 2020, to the cart rider policies/rules*** Power cart rentals should be used by one individual only, unless being shared by members of the same household or both individuals to wear masks
- Power carts may carry two sets of golf clubs; golfers should maintain appropriate distancing when accessing the bags
- You are not permitted to remove the flag from the hole
- You are not permitted to touch other peoples’ balls, coolers, etc…
- Golfers are not permitted at this time, to “gather” ie: no loitering, no handshakes, no “High 5’s”
- The restaurant is NOW OPEN under Stage One of the Alberta Reopening Strategy … you may wait for your tee times there or on our upper level patio … restricted seating is also in force.